Monday, July 21, 2008

Update!!!!

Just in case you have been wondering....I am a little over 38 weeks with Ava (Aubry- we haven't decided on her name and are thinking of changing it, but won't decide for sure until she is born), went to the doctor this morning. I was dialated 1 cm, but thats all...the contractions are on and off, nothing steady, so we are going to pace the fair and try to get her moving. Head is down and she is engaged so who knows when she will grace us with her presence. I have another appointment next Monday, and will more than likely be induced if she hasn't arrived yet by then. Also, the house still hasn't sold but I do have an interview with Chamberbsurg High School tomorrow. Wish me luck! More to come!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such a nice blog. I hope you will create another post like this.