Monday, July 21, 2008

Beach '08

Sooo, I am horrible at updating this site, but we did spend our 4th anniversary and the weekend in Ocean City, MD where the Lord blessed us with lots of rain. Needless to say it was a fun trip, we had lots of family time together, but didn't even get to set foot on the actual beach. Jaxon did thoroughly enjoy the water park at the campground. He loved playing with different kids and going down the slide. As mom, I like the shallow kiddie pools better than the big people pools. I feel like I can relax instead of worrying about Jax jumping in. He has no fear and no concept of depth so to him the pools are all the same. Here are some highlights from the trip.



Don't ask me...."Hmmmmm..."


Yes I know I feed my kid so well...actually this was his first candy bar. As you can tell, he enjoyed it!










Drew, Nicole, and my cousin-to-be Aiden!

0 comments: