Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Update!



Well its been awhile and a lot has happened. I am back to work as of Tuesday. Depressing (I know) and of course I cried when Daddy left to take Jax to Natalya's but I survived. It was so hard leaving him. I think its the breastfeeding attachment, I feel like he needs me to survive (eat!). But apparently he is doing fine.
He went for his 2 month checkup today, believe it or not he will be 9 weeks tomorrow!!!! Thats insane...but stats from today: he weighed 10 lbs. 3 oz. almost 4 and a 1/2 lbs. more than his birth weight. He is now 21 3/4", an inch more than his 1 month checkup. He is definitely thriving and growing. And laugh, oh my gosh he laughs! He's ticklish too, around his neck and on the bottom of his feet. He got his shots today (5 vaccinations in 3 shots. Poor thing, he wailed, but then he fell asleep and he was out.)
AJ, my nephew, is spending the night on Friday evening, we will have a blast. I am so looking forward to it.

0 comments: