Monday, February 12, 2007

Update!


Jaxon's belly button stub fell off on Friday (2.8.07) I was so excited, now he can take a real bath. (He really hated those sponge baths)!!!!!




Mommy-hood is going great, still breastfeeding...wow its amazing how I don't mind it. I never thought that I would even try it and now I am sooooo glad that I did. We have ventured out as a family a little here and there. We have been out to eat a few times, not that Jax even realized it, he sleeps through all the fun. We went to a cheerleading competition on Saturday to sell XS and he slept through the loud music, cow bells, and screaming! Perhaps the best part as an update is his sleeping pattern, especially at night. He eats around 9 or 10 and then again at like 2 and again at like 5:30. A great schedule that is very consistent since we came home from the hospital and will work great when mommy has to go back to work.



0 comments: