Saturday, April 21, 2007

My little Angel

SO this is has been a very hard week for me...not sure why I am struggling so much with the VT shooting, but I just ache for those families involved...I can't imagine. And to top it all off, school has been a mess...just reay for the year to be over with. Yesterday, April 20th was the one year anniversary of my second miscarriage. Oh, how blessed I feel. I look down at this precious little gift from God and I count my blessings, each and every one. He truly is the best thing that could have ever happened to me! So in a way, I feel guilty that my life has been blessed, when so many others are mourning the loss of their loved ones. Never take a day for granted and love like you've never loved before....you just never know. Here's a pic. of my little angel...

0 comments: